Saturday 2 July 2011

Im bad I know...

Hello lovers.. I feel so neglectful! I've a stack of pics for putting up.. just a matter of getting tied to my chair to fulfil these tasks.. fear not I shall asap.. in the meanwhile would some posters of the girls do? :P
ooo strawberry shortcake grew up!
Finally got round to starting the collection at last.. our troupe immortalised in pin up fashion..most delicious!! These stunning canvasses will be displayed for all to see outside the club, this will be a work in progress so I shall throw more your way once we've sedated the girls enough to languish upon these manky fruits we stole from the market...
fruit sellers were getting creative these days
Shea was very cooperative in this shoot i must say.. 5 hours of sinking into sticky melon and we finally got our shot.. poor girl.. shes been picking pips out of places even the sun dont shine.. I fear the mere sight of a melon could induce the shakes now.. bless.. the therapist is on it..
We're loving these shots! cant wait to bring you all the minxettes in all their fruity glory!
See you soon <3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment